Welcome to my Dragon Lair!

Warning:

Enter at your own risk; I am not liable for singed hair, clothing or missing body parts.

Dragons can be temperamental!

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Summer Time!




It will be interesting to see how I get work done this summer with also keeping the children entertained. Though I do expect to get a pretty good tan with weekly trips to the pool and a beach trip planned towards the end of summer. It has been a few years since we have been, so I know the kids will enjoy it.



Also our local Regal movie theater has a cool kids program where they have $1 movies for the kids on certain days of the week. You might want to check your area to see if they have something like that for you.



What are your plans for the summer with your kiddos?
 If you are a writer, then how do you plan to get your work done and keep the kids happy this summer?


I hope everyone has an enjoyable summer and all of your hair stays intact.



No comments:

Post a Comment